New triggers for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce new order will start workflow after new order has been created
- WooCommerce payment completed will start workflow after payment has been completed
- WooCommerce order status changed will start workflow after order status has been changed
- Send email via SendGrid sends a email letter via SendGrid cloud platform.
- File get contents gets content of specified file or Media Library element.
- Parse CSV parses comma-separated single- or multi-line text into a two dimensional list
Updated triggers and actions
- HTTP Request now checks relative path in Limit request with relative URL right as it should be: without GET parameters in a requested URL.
- Get attachments: now retrieves information about file, filtering resulting set by MIME type. List of files is sorted by ID now.
- Create user and Update user now operate with user’s meta fields.
- All dates are showing in a localized format now.
- WordPress Dashboard widgets are improved.
- Fixed bug related to deleting records from the workflow storage on the admin page.
- Removed false error message on duplicate workflow name in the editor.